- You’re probably here because you’re curious if there are any safer alternatives to drugs.
- Or, you might be here because you remember your mother or grandmother using herbs to help you when you were younger; and you’re wondering if they were on to something.
- Maybe, you’re just curious to see what else is out there.
Regardless of your reason you are looking for a safe, gentle and natural way to feel better.
Herbal medicine is the origin of today’s drugs. Humans have used plants for thousands of years to aid in healing what ails them. We evolved with plants and they are our allies in healing.
Many people fear plants because they think they are poisonous or can hurt us in some way. That belief is a direct result of not getting to know our green friends. Plants are here to help us.
In his practice Dr. Eli uses herbs as food, tinctures or teas to help strengthen and stimulate the body’s natural ability to heal.
Herbs can also be used, just as pharmaceuticals to address symptoms. Unlike pharmaceuticals there are far fewer side effects. Dr. Morales incorporates the use of herbs along with other recommendations, such as nutrition, to support the body’s ability to heal its self.
Many clients prefer this gentle and effective approach and find that their experience with herbs is something they cherish and often want to know more about.
What can herbs do for me?
- Strengthen weakened systems.
- Reduce pain.
- Improve your ability to manage stress.
- Decrease the severity of cold/flu.
- Stimulate your body’s natural ability to heal.
- Improve circulation.
- Reduce stagnation.
- Bring a sense of freedom, ease, and contentment back to your life.
- Reconnect you with your life purpose.
Dr. Morales is dedicated to reconnecting his clients with all the plant world has to offer. Contact him today to make an appointment. Call 845.372.5033